Synergy MFG Jeep JL / JT Front Sway Bar Links With Quick
Disconnects are designed for those who will be taking their Jeep off road and
need an easy way to disconnect the front sway bar to allow for more flex. These
can be used on all Jeep models, including Rubicon models with the electronic
sway bar disconnect, and are designed for vehicles with 0-4 inches of lift.
While Rubicon models do have an electronic sway bar disconnect, manual
disconnects may still be required on vehicles with a lot of suspension down
travel to prevent the sway bar links from over-centering. And, in the rare occurrence
the factory electronic sway bar disconnect system fails, the system can still
be manually disconnected. Easily removable linchpins disconnect the sway bar
links from the axle to allow them to be rotated up and out of the way and
secured with the included frame mount brackets. Greasable spherical bushings
allow resistance-free articulation of the sway bar links, making disconnecting
and connecting a breeze.
- Sway Bar Links are longer than stock and adjustable to fit
0-4 inches of lift
- Quick disconnects allow the sway bar links to be quickly
disconnected for additional flex and performance off road
- Sway Bar Links are CNC formed from high quality 1020 CR
- Quick disconnect studs and linchpins included
- Frame side brackets for securing disconnected sway bar links
- Sealed tie rod ends provide a direct linkage to the sway bar
- Greasable spherical bushings allow trouble-free connecting
and disconnecting of sway bar links
- No drilling or cutting required (Except for stock height
vehicles, See Notes)
- Components feature clear zinc plate for maximum corrosion
- Sway bar links also feature an abrasion-resistant powder
coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- For lifts 2 inches and taller, these sway bar links require
relocation with Synergy MFG 8855-02 Sway Bar Relocation Brackets, or 8855-01
Front Track Bar. Relocation Bracket and the vehicle must be running a minimum
of 2 inches of front bump stop spacing.
- For stock height vehicles, the sway bar links must be
installed in the stock location on the axle and the passenger side sway bar tab
needs to be removed. No front bump stop spacing is required.
- Not compatible with JT Gladiator Mojave, the disconnect
brackets do not clear the shock reservoir hose and retainer clips.
- Min/Max lengths measured from center of the lower bolt hole
to the center of the tie rod end stud.
- Min collapsed length
- Max extended length