Replace the weak stock stamped steel mount that is prone to failure with this solid machined steel mount. Drops into the original mount for ease of installation, but is also machined to perfectly fit the axle tube for vehicles that completely remove the stock mount. A great part to add to other manufacturer's truss kits that retain the stock mount. Uses stock sized Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (Included).
Fitment: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Considerably strengthens the stock front upper control arm tower
- Can completely replace the stock front upper control arm tower if necessary
- Maintenance-free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings reduce Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH)
- Machined from solid steel in the USA
- Features OEM sized Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance-free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.