Synergy Manufacturing has provided you with an Extended Brake Line Kit for those of you with up to a 4.5"; of lift, and 25.07” in overall length. These brake lines feature a kevlar liner inside the stainless steel braided cover. Compared to conventional brake lines, these will not expand under pressure. This means that you will have better response at the brake pedal, and more consistent braking.
These brake lines are DOT approved, will accept most fluids, and are sold in pairs.
- For Jeep JK Wranglers up to 4.5" of lift & are 25.07" in overall length
- Brake lines feature a special Kevlar liner in addition to the stainless steel braided cover
- Universal design will work in the front or rear of 2-Door & 4-Door Jeep JKs
- They meet the strict guidelines of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation (D.O.T.) MVSS-106 requirements
- Replacing the OE rubber hoses with these brake lines reduces brake pedal travel for more consistent braking
- Featuring stainless steel braided hose with zinc-plated fittings; these lines are factory assembled for convenient installation
- Sold in Pairs
- (2) Brake Line Retaining Clips
- (2) Jeep JK 25.07" Brake Lines
- (2) Brake Line Mounting Brackets