On long travel suspension, the parking brake cables can become the limiting factor in rear suspension travel. Relocating the parking brake cables under the rear crossmember gives them enough slack to get full suspension travel. This relocation bracket secures the parking brake cables beneath the rear crossmember to prevent them from interfering with other components.
- Allows full rear suspension travel on lifted Jeeps
- Laser cut relocation bracket made from 1/8-inch steel
- Rubber grommets safely secure parking brake cables
- Zinc plated for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt-on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a minimum of 2"; of bump stop spacing