Keep your vehicle in top working order with this sector shaft brace from Synergy Manufacturing. The modular design of this bracket lets it work with the 8069-01 front track bar brace. When these two are combined, they reduce frame flexing and sector shaft deflection on the driver';s side of the car. This bracket provides additional strength for the factory track bar bracket and steering box. Made from high-strength steel with a gray powder coat finish, this brace is durable and resistant to corrosion. The brace is easy to install and bolts in place for a secure fit.
- Modular bracket designed to work in conjunction with 8069-01 Front Track Bar Brace to eliminate drivers side frame flexing and sector shaft deflection.
- Integrated bracket design adds strength to both the factory track bar bracket and factory steering box.
- Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" high strength steel
- Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- High quality grease able bearing
- Bolt on installation
- (1) Sector Shaft Brace
- (3) 7/16-14 UNC x 1" long bolt
- (3) 7/16-14 UNC Stover Nut
- (6) 7/16" Flat Washer
- (1) Pitman Arm Stud
IMPORTANT: The 8069-02 Synergy Jeep JK Sector Shaft Brace is ONLY compatible with the 8069-01 Synergy Jeep JK Track Bar Brace.