For those of you planning on getting the Synergy Track bar, here are some perfect braces. These have been designed to distribute the increased load the track bar bracket encounters on a lifted Jeep. A thicker design also prevents the track bar from ovalizing out of the stock mount.
With that said if you have already ovalized the track bar bolt hole, these brackets are the solution. Constructed from laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16” high strength steel, and come in a grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance. These are also available in the right hand drive configuration.
- Bracket designed to distribute the increased load the track bar bracket encounters on a lifted Jeep
- Added track bar bracket thickness prevents the track bar bolt from ovalizing out the stock mount
- Bolt on fix for those who already have an ovalized track bar bracket bolt hole
- Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" high strength steel
- Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Bolt in installation
- Available in Right Hand Drive (RHD)
- (1) Front Track Bar Brace
- (1) 9/16-12 UNC 3.25" long bolt
- (1) 9/16-12 UNC Stover Nut
- (2) 9/16" Flat Washers
- (2) 7/16-14 UNC 1" Bolt
- (4) 7/16 Flat Washers
- (2) 7/16-14 UNC Stover Nuts
- (1) M14 x 2.00 Stover Nut
- (1) M14 x 2.00 x 80mm Hex Head bolt F911
Please Note: If you purchase these braces, you must use a Synergy Track Bar.