The Synergy MFG Weld-On Rear Track Bar Bracket has been designed to replace the factory rear track bar bracket that can become weak, or needs to be replaced due to a track bar relocation. This track bar bracket has been designed with multiple track bar holes for future suspension adjustments.
This has been designed to fit the stock JK axle tubes, with a 3.150” diameter. It will also fit other diameter axle tubes with minor trimming and alterations.
This is a weld-on bracket, so please have a trusted welder, or fabrication specialist install this component.
- Weld-On rear track-bar bracket designed to replace the weak factory JK track bar bracket
- Replace the thin factory brackets on a stock axle or use for swapping any axle into a JK
- Multiple Track-bar holes for suspension adjustments
- Designed to fit stock JK axle tubes, 3.150" diameter
- Will fit other diameter axle tubes with minor trimming
- Track bar relocation bolt holes are 2.900", 3.713", and 4.525" above the stock track bar mounting location.
- Requires the use of a minimum 3" bump stop spacer
- This bracket requires the use of a minimum 3" rear bump stop spacer for clearance with the exhaust. When using a lower relocation bolt hole or aftermarket exhaust, a shorter bump stop spacer may be used