Jeep JK rear axle truss designed to strengthen the factory rear axle housing. CNC formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs and is compatible with all Synergy rear track bar relocation brackets. Recommended to be used in conjunction with 8012-15 front axle truss.
- Strengthens factory JK axle housing
- Formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs
- Compatible with stock, Synergy Bolt-On, and Synergy Weld-On Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- CNC formed 3/16 inch Steel Construction
- Seams welded
- Compatible with both Rubicon and non-Rubicon Jeeps
- Does not require additional bump stop spacer height
- Requires cutting/welding experience - should be installed by experienced welder/fabricator
- Compatible with bolt-on and weld-on rear track bar relocation brackets, 8076, 8076-RHD, 8056, 8056-RHD and 8072-01.
- Axle truss and track bar brackets can be installed in any order.
- Recommended to be used in conjunction with 8012-15 front axle truss.
- Requires welding
- Some trimming/fitment may be required due to slight variations from axle to axle