The TeraFlex JL 2-Door Rubicon: 2.5" Performance Spacer Lift Kit is the most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance on your JL Wrangler Rubicon with the least amount of modifications.
Specs:* Lift Height: 2.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
* Rubicon (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops): 35"
* Rubicon (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops): 37"
* 2" lift front spring spacers
* 2.5" lift rear spring spacers
* 2" front & rear bump stop strike pad kit (# 1959500)
* Longer front sway bar links (1 1.5") - pair
* Longer rear sway bar links (10.75") - pair (# 744500)
* All necessary hardware
Note(s):* Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory tail-down rake.
* Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
* Rubicon models require JL/JLU Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) in order to fit 37" tires - NOT included.
* Requires Shock Extensions (# 1985200) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube shock absorbers (# 10-01-21-400-200-3) recommended.
* JL/JLU Sport Front Lower Flexarms (# 1253000) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles.