TeraFlex JT: 2.5"; Performance Spacer Lift Kits are the most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance on your JT Gladiator with the least amount of modifications.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil spring spacers to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5"; Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
JT Gladiator (pickup)
Lift Height: 2.5";
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35"; Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35"; Tires
- 2"; Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 0.5” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 2"; front lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
- 0.5” rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 4
- 11.5” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED.
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35"; or larger tires.
- All OEM fenders require 2"; front and 1” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35"; tires – INCLUDED.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks.