Most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance on your JLU Wrangler Unlimited Sport or Sahara with the least amount of modifications.
* Lift Height: 2.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
* Sport | Sahara (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops): 35"
* 3" lift front spring spacers
* 2.5" lift rear spring spacers
* 2" front & rear bump stop strike pad kit (# 1959500)
* 0.5" front bump stop strike pad shims - 4
* 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims - 2
* Longer front sway bar links (1 1.5") - pair
* Longer rear sway bar links (10.75") - pair (# 744500)
* TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks - set of 4 (# 1545250)
* All necessary hardware
* Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake.
* Sport & Sahara models require aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT included.
* Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
* Sport/Sahara models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 35" tires.
* Rubicon models require JL/JLU Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) in order to fit 37" tires - NOT included.
* JL/JLU: Front Lower Sport Flexarms (# 1253000) or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles.
* Also available w/ shock extensions instead of shock absorbers (# 1365205) as well as w/out shock absorbers or shock extensions (# 1365200).