The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport S/T (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The Sport S/T2 Suspension System was developed for the enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no compromise package. The 2.5" lift Sport S/T2 builds on the 1.5" leveling Sport S/T1 by adding preset front lower Sport flexarms, a heavy-duty forged adjustable front track bar, rear track bar bracket, and more.
The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road prowess. No alignment is needed thanks to the preset front lower Sport, heavy-duty adjustable front track bar, and rear track bar bracket, which optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5" lift heights.
The Sport S/T2 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon shock absorbers for superior performance. Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Delivers true street & trail (S/T) performance
* Dependable performance w/ zero worries
* Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
* Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 2.5" lift kits
* High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
* SpeedBump progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
* Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
* Install & drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
* No alignment required
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
* Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
* Requires cutting.
* Requires longer shocks (not included) - Falcon shock absorbers recommended.