TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems. A 3.5" suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that "œdo it all" attitude, one of our 3.5" Alpine CT3 Suspension Systems will make it happen. The Alpine CT3 Short Arm features our Alpine Control Arms as well as an Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets for maximum tunability and flawless performance for years to come. Adjustable Alpine Control Arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for superior ride quality and performance regardless of the terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! Includes Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast-Adjust Shock Absorbers. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, or without shock absorbers.
- Fits: JL Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 3.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35" (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
- 3.5" Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1863002 & Rear: # 1863102)
- Alpine Control Arm Kit - 8-Arm Adjustable (0-4.5" Lift) (# 1416610)
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6" Lift) (# 1753420)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5" Lift) (# 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5" Lift) (# 1953600)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5" Lift) (# 1959200)
- 2" Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
- 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
- Longer 10.75" Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
- Longer 1 1.5" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
- Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 10-02-33-400-200)
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features & Benefits:
Alpine CT3 Short Arm:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35-37" Tires
- Adjustable Alpine Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 0-4.5" lift kits
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3" front and 2.5" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2" front and 2" rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5" front and 3" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37" tires.
- Alignment required.
Install Time: 11 Hours (12 Hours w/ shocks)
Alpine CT3 Long Arm Configurations:
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1523133)
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Adjustable Shocks (# 1523131)
- No Shock Absorbers (# 1523100)
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1523333)
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Adjustable Shocks (# 1523331)
- No Shock Absorbers (# 1523300)
Alpine CT3 Short Arm Configurations:
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1523233)
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Adjustable Shocks (# 1523231)
- No Shock Absorbers (# 1523200)
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1523033)
- w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Adjustable Shocks (# 1523031)
- No Shock Absorbers (# 1523000)