The ultra-simple TeraFlex JL 2-Door: 3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling. Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
* Lift Height: 3.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
* Sport | Sahara (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops): 35"
* Rubicon (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops): 35"
* Rubicon (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops): 37"
* 3.5" lift coil springs
* Front track bar bracket (# 1953500)
* 2" front & rear bump stop strike pad kit (# 1959500)
* 0.5" front & rear bump stop strike pad shim kit (# 1959300)
* Longer front sway bar links (1 1.5") - pair
* Longer rear sway bar links (10.75") - pair (# 744500)
* Front brake line anchors - pair (# 1101255)
* All necessary hardware
* Sport & Sahara models require aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT included.
* Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
* Sport/Sahara models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 35" tires.
* Rubicon models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 37" tires.
* Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - 2-3.5" Lift Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube (# 10-01-21-400-200), 2-4.5" Lift Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback (# 10-01-31-400-200), or 2-4.5" Lift Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback (# 10-01-33-400-200 shock absorbers.
* JL/JLU: Front Lower Sport Flexarms (# 1253000) or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles.