The Alpine Cross-Trail (CT) suspension series improves on the S/T suspension series by including fully adjustable Alpine flexarms.
Compromises are for trivial matters, and the way your Jeep performs is non-negotiable. TeraFlex believes that a properly designed suspension should only improve its capabilities, not diminish them. The Alpine Cross-Trail (CT) line of suspensions maintains factory engineering while enhancing aftermarket performance. This combination results in ultra-crisp road handling with trail-conquering machismo. TeraFlex Alpine CT suspensions maintain the ultimate balance every Jeep owner desires.
All Alpine CT suspension systems are fully inclusive, and do not need any additional components for a complete installation. Interstate lane changes or Baja silt beds - take your pick. The Alpine CT3 is the choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude. This complete bolt-on and maintenance-free system will transform your off-road adventures into dreams.
Falcon shocks are specifically designed to accompany TeraFlex coil springs and improve both compression and rebound. Vehicle stability is the paramount goal.
The Alpine CT3 Suspension System includes a 3" lift, SpeedBump bump stops, front track bar, exhaust spacer, and 8 fully adjustable Alpine flexarms.
Features & Benefits
* Install & drive simple bolt-on installation
* Dependable performance with zero worries
* Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced vibration & harshness
* Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 3" lift kits
* High quality, factory style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality with zero maintenance
* Front heavy duty adjustable track bar
* SpeedBump progressive bump stops
* Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
* Alignment required
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
* Fits up to 35" tires
* Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less