TeraFlex JL/JLU Alpine Flexarm adjustable control arms provide maximum adjustability, dependability, and performance while retaining factory control arm mounting locations on 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU Wrangler Unlimited models with 0-4.5" lifts. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
- Alpine Flexarm - Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms (# 1416520) - pair
- Alpine Flexarm - Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms (# 1416500) - pair
- Alpine Flexarm - Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms (# 1416560) - pair
- Alpine Flexarm - Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms (# 1415540) - pair
Features & Benefits:
- Durable 1-5/8" x 0.157" (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
- Fully-adjustable Alpine Flexarm control arms optimize pinion & caster angles, & tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance on tube & forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
JL/JLU Alpine Flexarm Kit: Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms (0-4.5" Lift) - (# 1416520):
- Factory Length = 20.185"
- Min. Length = 20"
- Max. Length = 21"
- Both Ends = 14mm Bolt
JL/JLU: Alpine Flexarm Kit - Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms (0-4.5" Lift) - (# 1416500):
- Factory Length: 24"
- Min. Length: 24"
- Max. Length: 25.25"
- Both Ends: 16mm Bolt