TeraFlex JL/JLU Alpine Flexarm adjustable control arms provide maximum adjustability, dependability, and performance while retaining factory control arm mounting locations on JL Wrangler and JLU Wrangler Unlimited models with 0-4.5" lifts. Can be added to any existing suspension lift
* Lift Height: 0-4.5"
* Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
* Factory Length: 24"
* Min. Length: 24"
* Max. Length: 25.25"
* Both Ends: 16mm Bolt
* Alpine Flexarm - Driver Front Lower Adjustable Control Arm
* Alpine Flexarm - Passenger Front Lower Adjustable Control Arm
Features & Benefits:
* Durable 1-5/8" x 0.157" (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
* Fully-adjustable Alpine Flexarm control arms optimize pinion & caster angles, & tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
* Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
* Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
* High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH) damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
* Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
* Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance on tube & forged rod end housing
* Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects