TeraFlex JL: Alpine Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 0-4.5" lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Features dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
* JL Wrangler (2-door)
* JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
* 0-4.5" Lift
Control Arm Specs:
* Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
* Factory Length = 19-3/4"
* Min. Length = 19-13/16"
* Max. Length = 21-1/16"
* Both Ends = 9/16" (14mm) Bolt
* Both Bushings = # 611011
Alpine Control Arms - Adjustable:
* Driver Rear Lower (# XXXXXXX)
* Passenger Rear Lower (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
* Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
* Adjustable Alpine Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
* Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
* Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
* High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) damping and ride quality characteristics
* Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
* Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
* Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects