TeraFlex Alpine IR Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL/JLU Wrangler models with 0-4.5" lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Includes our innovative IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
* Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
* Factory Length = 20.185"
* Min. Length = 20"
* Max. Length = 21"
* Both Ends = 14mm Bolt
Features & Benefits:
* Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
* Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
* Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
* Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
* Innovative, maintenance-free, IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping and ride quality characteristics
* Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
* Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
* Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
Install Time: 2 Hours