TeraFlex JK: Alpine IR Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 2-4" lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Includes our innovative IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
* JK Wrangler (2-door)
* JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
* 2-4" Lift
Control Arm Specs:
* Tube Diameter & Wall: 1-5/8" x 0.157" (42mm x 4mm)
* Factory Length = 17-7/16"
* Min. Length = 17-5/8"
* Max. Length = 18-7/8"
* Both Ends = 9/16" (14mm) Bolt
* Thread = 1-1/4"-12 UNF
Alpine IR Control Arms - Adjustable:
* Driver Rear Upper (# XXXXXXX)
* Passenger Rear Upper (# XXXXXXX)
JK Alpine IR Short Control Arms:
* Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4" lift kits
* Alpine IR Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
* Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
JK Alpine IR [Long] Control Arms:
* Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
* Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
* Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
* Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
* Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
* Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
* Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
* Alignment required.
Install Time: 2 Hours