TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 4.5" Alpine RT4 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! If that sounds impossible, just remember it's a TeraFlex suspension system built on decades of research and development resulting in the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty. Bolt-on Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets, Alpine IR Front Track Bar, and front and rear track bar brackets allow full suspension adjustability, while the SpeedBumps smooth out the unexpected trail bumps.
Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms tune caster angle anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On higher lifts, Alpine IR Long Control Arms retain near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as reduces shock load transferred through the control arms. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar works with the Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, Alpine IR Long Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during suspension compression whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in increased suspension articulation along with superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. It also minimizes brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers.
* JL Wrangler (2-door)
* Lift Height: 4.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
* Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
* Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37" (w/ 3.5" front & 4" rear bump stops)
* Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
* Aftermarket High Fenders: 39"+ (varies)
* 4.5" Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1864402 & Rear: # 1864302)
* Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit - 8-Arm Adjustable (3-6" Lift) (# 1310512)
* Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6" Lift) (# 1753420)
* Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5" Lift) (# 1953250)
* Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5" Lift) (# 1953600)
* SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5" Lift) (# 1958350)
* 2" Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
* 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
* 10.75" Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
* 1 1.5" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
* Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
* All necessary hardware
* And more
Features & Benefits:
Alpine RT4 Long Arm:
* Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37" Tires
* Rubicon Fenders: 37" Tires
* Aftermarket High Fenders: 39"+ Tires
* Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 3-6" lift kits
* Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength
* On higher lifts, Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets reduce bushing stress and shock load felt through the control arms
* Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
* Dependable performance w/ zero worries
* Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
* High-quality, maintenance-free IR Bushings allow unrestricted rotation during droop for less overall bind during articulation as well as improved ride quality
* Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
* Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
* TeraFlex SpeedBump Front & Falcon Progressive Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
* Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
* TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
* Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT INCLUDED.
* Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
* Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3" front and 2.5" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
* Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5" front and 4" rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37" tires. Requires an additional 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) - NOT INCLUDED.
* Rubicon Fenders require 2.5" front and 3" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37" tires.
* Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39"+ tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) - NOT INCLUDED.
* Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Control Arm Brackets.
* Alignment required.
* Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks recommended
Install Time: 27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)