Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. 1.1 Shocks have been optimized for on-road with increased stability over stock for off road driving.
"œHigh-Value Performance" is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles on and off road. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
Features & Benefits:
1.1 Monotube Shocks:
* 1.1 Monotube Shocks deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package
* Optimized tuning for on-road; increased stability over stock for off road driving
* 2-1/8" shock body for high value performance
* 6061-T6 aluminum alloy billet piston
* 1/2" induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
* Ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the enthusiast wanting a consistent, controlled feel through all driving conditions
JL Performance Shocks:
* JL corner-specific shock absorber
* Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
Jeep Performance Shocks (All):
* Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
* Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
* Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort
* Optimized fitment for unobstructed suspension travel and articulation
* 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
* Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
* 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
* VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) features a digressive linear piston for quicker ramp-up and increased damping volume
* VOD reduces shock bottoming at full compression or over uneven terrain
* OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
* Red Line synthetic oil w/ a high Viscosity Index for consistent performance across all temperatures
* Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
* Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
* Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
* 3-year warranty
* Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders - See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
* May require 2" Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).