The Falcon Nexus Equal Force (EF) stabilizer has been explicitly and uniquely engineered for the JK Wrangler to provide balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response, with a properly weighted steering feel. This is accomplished by delivering consistent bi-directional turning force, and equal return to center dynamics. The Nexus EF stabilizer features a 2.125" diameter 6061 hard anodized aluminum body with low profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel. The patent pending stabilizer design maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers, as the integrated oil/gas separator maximizes performance by preventing cavitation.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
Will work with factory steering and the TeraFlex high-steer kits 1849000/1813000.
Features & Benefits
- TJ specific stabilizer
- Equal force side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
- Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Inline oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 5/8" hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
- One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- 3 year warranty