This Falcon Nexus 2.2 equal force adjustable stabilizer has been engineered for use with all JK Wrangler models, including the Rubicon and Unlimited, providing a balanced, bi-directional steering feel. The equally weighted stabilizer includes a fast adjustment knob, which provides for on-the-fly compression changes. No matter the compression, or conditions, the Falcon Nexus' return-to-center dynamics delivers consistent turning force through the vehicle's full steering range. The 2-1/8 inch diameter 6061 hard anodized, low-profile aluminum body is specifically designed to provide maximum suspension clearance, allowing JK Wrangler owners the maximum benefit available from their vehicles.
- Equal force side-to-side resistance
- Inline oil/gas separator
- Machined-true internal shock body surface
- Corrosion resistant
- 5/8"" hard-chrome, induction-hardened, low-porosity shaft
- One-piece piston wear band with o-ring; Teflon, bronze construction
- Fast compression adjustment knob
- Sealed rod-end joint mounting, in OEM style
- Fully synthetic oil by Lucas
- Three-year warranty
* NOT compatible w/ TeraFlex High Steer Systems (# 4391000 or # 4390975 or # 4390875).
* The Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer is also available to fit the stock 1-3/8" tie rod (# 01-02-22-110-138).
* A non-adjustable Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer is available for the stock 1-3/8" tie rod (# 01-02-21-110-138) or a HD 1-5/8" (42mm) tie rod (# 01-02-21-110-158).