TeraFlex JK Front Tera30 Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles, pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings as well as ARB air locker, Spicer ring & pinion, Spicer bearings and install kits, TeraFlex HD ball joints, and factory yoke.
Simply swap over axle shafts, outer knuckles, outer axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes and sensors. The comprehensive assembly makes swapping axle housing a true DIY process!
TeraFlex heavy-duty JK Front Tera30 Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owners looking to beef up the front axle 's weak areas.
LIFT HEIGHT: 4-6"
WIDTH: 67" WMS-WMS (stock)
AXLE TUBE: 3.25" x 0.25"
RING & PINION: 4.88
- ARB air locker
- Spicer ring & pinion - 4.88
- Spicer bearings & install kits
- TeraFlex HD ball joints
- Factory yoke
Features & Benefits:
- 3.25" O.D. x 0.25" wall axle tube increases strength to resist bending & torsion w/ minimal weight increase
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper & lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4"-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps & lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, & speedometer sensor capability
- 100% engineered, designed, & built in the USA
- 100% new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Below is a list of Requirements & Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
- Questions? Stop scratching your head and contact us! We know our axles AND we're here to help!
Requirements & Recommendations:
CONTROL ARM UPGRADE
- 4-6" LIFT: This much lift REQUIRES adjustable flexarms for caster angle adjustments.
- Front upper (# 1415520) & front lower (# 1415500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Flexarms will work w/ 2.5-4" lifts.
- Front upper (# 1315520) & front lower (# 1315500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms will work w/ 3-6" lifts.
AXLE SHAFT UPGRADE
- 0-6" LIFT: High-quality aftermarket axle shafts will enhance your set up. We recommend "œRCV" or "œTEN Factory" high-end shafts. Stock Rubicon axle shafts may also be reused.
AXLE SHAFT TUBE SEAL UPGRADE
- 0-6" LIFT: Get serious with HD 0.5" wall seals (# 4354050) or keep it real with standard 0.25" wall seals (# 4354025). Stock seals may also be reused.
STEERING SYSTEM UPGRADE
- 4-6" LIFT: Get the optimal set up w/ the JK Complete High Steer System w/ HD Tie Rod & Drag Link Flip Kit (# 4391000) or save a little w/ the HD Tie Rod & Flipped Drag Link Kit (# 1853905). For tighter budgets, the JK High Steer Knuckle Kit (# 4390879) will provide the necessary steer height w/ your stock steering components. The factory steering system may also be reused.
- 0-6" LIFT: Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex Big Brake Kit (# 4303400 or # 4303420) or JK Big Rotor Kit (# 4303480 or # 4303490).