TeraFlex JK Front Tera44 TF44 Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles, pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings as well as OEM Rubicon locker, choice of Spicer ring & pinion gear ratio, Spicer bearings and install kits, TeraFlex heavy-duty ball joints, and factory yoke.
Simply swap over axle shafts, outer knuckles, outer axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes and sensors. The comprehensive assembly makes swapping axle housings a true DIY process!
TeraFlex heavy-duty JK Front Tera44 TF44 Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owners looking to beef up the front axle 's weak areas.
LIFT HEIGHT: 4-6"
WIDTH: 67" WMS-WMS (stock)
AXLE TUBE: 3.25" x 0.5"
RING & PINION: 4.56
- ARB air locker
- Spicer ring & pinion - 4.56
- Spicer bearings & install kits
- TeraFlex HD ball joints
- Factory yoke
Features & Benefits:
- 3.25 O.D. x 0.5" wall extreme duty axle tube increases strength to resist bending & torsion
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper & lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat process for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4"-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps & lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, & speedometer sensor capability
- 100% engineered, designed, & built in the USA
- 100% new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- The TF44 axle is designed to work with non-Rubicon Dana 44 lockers. Please consult the Tera44 axle flow chart prior to placing your order.
Requirements & Recommendations:
- Below is a list of Requirements & Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
- Questions? Stop scratching your head and contact us! We know our axles AND we're here to help!
CONTROL ARM UPGRADE
- 4-6" LIFT: This much lift REQUIRES adjustable flexarms for caster angle adjustments.
- Front upper (# 1415520) & front lower (# 1415500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Flexarms will work w/ 2.5-4" lifts.
- Front upper (# 1315520) & front lower (# 1315500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms will work w/ 3-6" lifts.
INNER AXLE SHAFT UPGRADE
- 0-6" LIFT: REQUIRES aftermarket inner axle shafts to handle the additional power. TeraFlex offers 34.19" passenger side axles (# 304136) & 19.11" driver side axles (# 304120). These shafts MUST be used w/ 2013-2017 JK axle U-joint.
AXLE STUB UPGRADE
- 0-6" LIFT: High-quality aftermarket chromoly stubs are recommended, though the stock 2013-2017 JK outer axle stubs can be (re)used.
AXLE SHAFT TUBE SEAL UPGRADE
- 0-6" LIFT: Get serious with HD 0.5" wall seals (# 4354050) or keep it real with standard 0.25" wall seals (# 4354025). Stock seals may also be reused.
STEERING SYSTEM UPGRADE
- 4-6" LIFT: Get the optimal set up w/ the JK Complete High Steer System w/ HD Tie Rod & Drag Link Flip Kit (# 4391000) or save a little w/ the HD Tie Rod & Flipped Drag Link Kit (# 1853905). For tighter budgets, the JK High Steer Knuckle Kit (# 4390879) will provide the necessary steer height w/ your stock steering components. The factory steering system may also be reused.
- 0-6" LIFT: Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex Big Brake Kit (# 4303400 or # 4303420) or JK Big Rotor Kit (# 4303480 or # 4303490).