Falcon piggyback shocks are designed to take a beating with their nearly indestructible hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction, we offer bolt-on TeraFlex JK Heavy-Duty Falcon Rear Shock Skid Plates to give the serious off-roader that extra piece-of-mind when leaving civilization behind.
These heavy-duty rear shock skid plates for the JK and JKU are constructed from 1/4" cold rolled steel. Unlike our standard JK Falcon Rear Shock Skid Plates, we left our heavy-duty shock skid plates raw for JK owners who want to weld them on for more strength (welding not required). As with the mounting hardware on our Falcon shocks, the rear shock skid plates " Eco-Guard mounting hardware has survived the 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Constructed from 1/4" cold rolled steel
- Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
- Designed specifically for JK rear Falcon piggyback shocks
- 100% bolt-on installation with basic hand tools, but can be welded for additional strength
- Raw finish for those who want to weld the skid plates (not required)
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty