Designed specifically for the Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited, TeraFlex 9550 VSS (Vehicle Specific Shocks) Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers are engineered, valved, and tuned for extreme off-road performance while retaining a smooth highway ride. Additionally, a proprietary in-house velocity valve is tuned to react in sync with TeraFlex suspension systems making them the perfect upgrade for your lift.
The twin-tube design, oversized external tube with e-dipped finish, triple-chrome plated rod with oil block and seal, internal travel stop limiter, premium quality rubber bushings, and Jeep specific mounting contributes to the 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Absorber 's performance, durability, and comfort.
* TeraFlex Rear 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Absorber
Features & Benefits:
* Jeep JL/JLU specific mounting (Front: loop/loop; Rear: loop/loop)
* Robust & rugged twin-tube design is geared toward hardcore off-road abuse
* HD shock canister provides strong protection from damage
* Outer tube protects inner tube from damage - a dent in the outer tube won't affect the shock 's function
* Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel
* Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength
* Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures
* Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly w/ TeraFlex suspensions
* Oil block & seal keep all internal fluids contained & sealed
* Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression
* Double-welded shock eyelets for support & reinforcement
* Premium quality rubber bushings