Teraflex knows Jeeps and they also understand that with off road driving and dealing with lifts and suspensions, you don';t want harsh bumpstops. The TeraFlex SpeedBump bumpstops are designed especially for Jeep Wranglers and help to allow for reduced suspension compressing impacts so you don';t end up with hard bumpstop problems. The damage over time whether you are off road or hitting potholes is that it can hurt your axle – and eventually, even break it. To protect your axle housing bends and give you increased stability and control, install TeraFlex SpeedBumps.
- Includes closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane. This technology helps the bumpstop to be consistent every time.
- Includes Microcellular polyurethane technology and this won';t be affected by extreme temperatures.
- A self lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft allows for continuous cycles without abrasion or erosion problems.
- The sealed external shaft can be wiped and cleaned to minimize erosion in the housing of the SpeedBump.
- Maintenance free, the SpeedBump does not require tuning or adjustments.
- With no welding required, there is an easy to install bolt on installation. The factory bumpstop will need to be removed.
- Included with this kit are (2) front SpeedBump bumpstops, the adjustment spacers for the front, and the strike pads for the front lower bumpstop.