These innovative TeraFlex SpeedBump Front & Falcon Progressive Rear Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
TeraFlex SpeedBump Front Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
Falcon Progressive Rear "œFoam" Bump Stops are constructed from a performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
These bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation. Simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required. Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops don't require any adjustment or tuning.
* TeraFlex SpeedBump Front Bump Stops - pair
* 1.25" Front SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit - 3 pair
* Falcon Progressive Rear "œFoam" Bump Stops - pair
* 2" rear bump stop strike pads - pair
* Rear bump stop bracket mounting plate - pair
* Rear bump stop bracket mounting strap - pair
* All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
* JL/JLU specific tuned for high-speed performance
* Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
* Quiet movement & function (no pad-slap clunk)
* Maintenance-free, all composite construction
* Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
* Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
* Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
* Simple installation - no welding required
* Patented technology
* Limited lifetime warranty
* TeraFlex SpeedBump front bump stop installation configuration varies depending on shock absorber choice.
* Falcon Progressive rear "œfoam" bump stop installation configuration varies depending on tire size choice.
* See installation instructions for proper installation configuration for your application.