Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit for Dana 30 & Dana 44 TJ, XJ, YJ, 30 Spline, 5 x 5.5" Pattern
Fits Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee front
- Wrangler TJ non-Rubicon:1997 - 2006(Front)
- Cherokee XJ: 1996 - 2001 (Front)
- Cherokee XJ Sport: 1996 - 2001 (Front)
- Grand Cherokee : 1996 - 1998 (Front)
Dana 30, Reverse Rotation
- Cherokee XJ: 1984 - 2001 (Front)
- Cherokee XJ Sport: 1984 - 1998 (Front)
- Comanche: 1986 - 1992 (Front)
- Grand Wagoneer: 1984 - 1991 (Front)
- Grand Wagoneer: 1993 - 1993 (Front)
- Wrangler YJ: 1987 - 1995 (Front)
- Wrangler TJ Rubicon:2003 - 2006(Front)
Includes new wheel hubs, spindles, high strength Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly outer axles, premium locking hubs, Timken bearings, high quality seals and all hardware for installation.
5 x 5.5" bolt pattern
The Yukon worry free Spin Free Kit replaces the vulnerable and expensive factory unit bearings with tapered bearings and races. The result is not only a design which is easier and more economical to service, but one that offers significant increases in mileage per gallon. This hub kit also includes premium locking hubs, giving you more driving selectability.
Technical Notes: This kit uses outer axles which use a Spicer 5-760X u/joint. Some early model housings use a smaller 5-260X joint and will require new inner axles to use this kit.