3 IN 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This DPF-back exhaust system is constructed of 3 IN mandrel-bent 304 stainless
steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Hi-Tuck Intercooled Tip:
This exhaust system is finished off with a 4 IN hi-tuck tip that is developed
to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents, protecting
the exhaust over rough terrain. It features a high temperature black
powder-coated finish and patent pending intercooled design, that reduces
exhaust gas temperatures.
Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on
system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free
This DPF-back exhaust system is finished off with a hi-tuck tip that is
developed to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents
protecting exhaust over rough terrain.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust
system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Constructed from 3 IN Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel
- 4 IN Diameter Black 304 Stainless Steel Intercooled Clamp-On
- Utilizes Factory Style Flange and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free
- MIG-Welded for Race-Proven Strength and Durability