The PSC FHK100JK Full Hydraulic Steering Kit is a complete solution with everything needed to install a reliable, powerful full hydraulic steering system onto the 2007-11 Jeep JK platform.
PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kits provide the best quality materials that will inspire confidence in the Jeep JK owner that wants to tackle the toughest, gnarliest trails around the world.
This PSC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit includes:
- Eaton Char-Lynn Steering Control Valve
- PSC Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- PSC Custom Steering Column with Jeep JK Input Connection for the Steering Control Unit
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete High Pressure Hose Kit
- Double Ended Cylinder Kit
- Large Clevis Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All of the hardware, hoses, and fittings to get the job done right the first time.
- Designed to handle tire sizes 32-42 inches tall.
- A tight 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.